Understanding NLP is like having a manual for your mind; broadening choice, empowering you to choose helpful responses and beginning to make positive changes in your life. A fun, experiential day with an NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Trainer and Coach.
- A brief history and background of NLP
- What is NLP?
- The Pillars of NLP
- Pre-suppositions and the difference they can make
- Reality – it’s all made up
- Enhancing your communication with others using NLP skills
- Developing well-formed goals and tools to support achievement
- Increasing choice – staying in control
- Reframing – the power of positive thinking
- Generating new behaviors for better results